Our core mission at the Hope Centre is to develop support programmes that will restore hope to those marginalised and less privileged within our communities.
We work with communities to provide relief for the needs of children, such as nutrition, education, medical assistance, emotional and practical support, to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
THE THC PILLARS ARE:
- Secure family environments for orphaned and abandoned children; where every child is assigned a mother and father so that they grow with family values.
- Programs to encourage responsible families to foster children; with social workers assigned to monitor progress of each child. Child sponsorship programs.
- Nursery and primary education for entire communities.
- Medical care for entire communites.
- Community support services, including support for widows and teenage parents.
- Vocational training schools.
- Care and nurturing for all children until they complete their university education.