Hope Academy is the Hope Centre School, which is situated on the premises. The Nursery and Primary school began in September 2014, with 89 pupils. Current classes are Nursery, KG1, KG2, and Class 1. We will continue to build the infrastructure every year, to offer the full range of primary grades.
The mission of Hope Academy is:- to develop high-quality education that meets international standards- to empower each child within a nurturing and stimulating environment to reach their highest potential through a fully integrated and holistic education.
LONG TERM VISION:
The long term vision is to have in addition, a Junior and Senior Secondary School, operating at full capacity.
At Hope Academy, we
• Honour each child as a gift from God, and full of potential.
• Offer world-class educational opportunities and learning environments.
• Partner with parents, families and the community to holistically raise up the next generation,
• Encourage and equip every child to become an exceptional leader.
- Small class sizes (15 maximum)
- Well equipped library and computer room
- Skilled and experienced teaching staff
- Well equipped classrooms and first class teaching aids
- Well equipped outdoor play area
- Enjoyable and challenging activities through structured learning and educational play
- Hope Academy